CUOMOTECH S.R.L., with registered office in via del lavoro, 1 in Torre del Greco (NA) 80059, VAT number IT09461941214 (hereinafter, "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 6/30/2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
A - Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, identification (such as, name, surname, tax code, company name, VAT number, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and or payment references, cookies and usage data - hereinafter, "personal data ” or even “data”) communicated by you in the following ways: On the occasion of the conclusion of a sales contract for goods or services of the Owner. Collected automatically during the use of this Application through the free compilation of the forms for requesting information and subscription to our Newsletter. On the occasion of e-mail exchanges to request information and pre- and post-sale communications.
B - Purpose of the treatment
1. The data provided by the User will be processed, without the prior consent of the User pursuant to art. 24 lett. b) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) GDPR, for the following Service purposes:
- For the management and processing of statistical surveys on the use of the Site;
- To carry out the maintenance and technical assistance necessary to ensure the correct functioning of the Site and the services connected to it
- To process any contact request forwarded by you by filling in the appropriate form or by email
- Conclude sales and assistance contracts for the Owner's goods and services
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from the existing relationships with you
- Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the matter of anti-money laundering)
- Exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defense in court
2. The data provided by the User will be processed, subject to the User's consent pursuant to art. 23 Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. a) GDPR, for the following commercial purposes:
- To allow commercial communications to be sent to you by e-mail on goods, initiatives and/or services offered by the Data Controller and/or newsletters containing in-depth information on the Data Controller's goods and services
C - Nature of the Provision of Data
The provision of data by the User is mandatory for the purposes of the Service referred to in point 1 of the previous paragraph and optional for the purposes of the service referred to in point 2. Any refusal to provide such data may make it impossible to provide the services.
D - Processing methods
The processing of User data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and in particular: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, access, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes.
E - Access to data
The data may be made accessible exclusively for the aforementioned purposes to the following subjects:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
F - Data communication
Without the express consent of the User (ex art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate the User's data for the purposes of the Service pursuant to art. B.1) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes, as independent data controllers. User data will not be disclosed.
G - Safety
The data is stored and controlled through the adoption of suitable preventive security measures, aimed at minimizing the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized processing and processing that differs from the purposes for which the processing is carried out.
H - Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place within the territory of the European Union.
I - Users' Rights
The User will have the right to exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR. In particular, the User has the right at any time to obtain from the Owner confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. The user also has the right to obtain confirmation: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of automated tools; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The User also has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The User has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication (for example relating to newsletter services).
Where applicable, the User also has the rights pursuant to articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to portability of contractual and raw navigation data, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
L - Methods of exercising rights
To exercise the rights referred to in the previous article, the User may, at any time, contact the Owner:
by e-mail at email@example.com
M - Data Controller and Data Processor
The data controller is Cuomotech s.r.l., with registered office in Via del lavoro, 1 in Torre del Greco (NA) 80059, VAT number IT09461941214.
N - Information updates
We inform you that this Information will be subject to periodic updates which will be highlighted on the Site.
O - Date of last modification
This information was updated on 12/28/2022.